Visitors should note the following Notices, Policies and Disclaimers…
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2023 Penguin PBX Solutions (except those marks owned by others.)
This site attempts to support current WCAG guidelines.
- No personal data is processed by this site. NO COOKIES!
- No third-party hyperlinked resources are included. NOT EVEN GOOGLE FONTS!
- There are explicit links to other sites but NO WEB BEACONS!
- Standard IP address and request headers are logged, then automatically removed every couple of weeks. No further user-specific analytics are knowingly recorded by this site, nor are they stored, anonymized then stored, etc. Only aggregate totals are planned for storage beyond a few weeks eg. page hits for the week/month/year.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Penguin PBX Solutions is not affiliated with Linus Torvalds.
- ASTERISK® and FreePBX® are registered trademarks of Sangoma. Penguin PBX Solutions is not affiliated with Sangoma.
- Locally modified penguin image originally from Larry Ewing firstname.lastname@example.org. Penguin PBX Solutions is not affiliated with Larry Ewing.
- SVG coin images from atomiclabs as released under CC0 1.0 Universal License. Penguin PBX Solutions is not affiliated with atomiclabs.
- All these and all other trademarks and logos, that are not owned by Penguin PBX Solutions, are property of their respective owners and are descriptively used for commentary, identification purposes and trademark parody; and Penguin PBX Solutions claims no rights in these trademarks.
- No sponsorship from, endorsement by, approval of, or affiliation with any third parties is to be implied by the links and/or mentions on this site, as these links/mentions are simply fair use points of reference.
- Please note that there are many ®, ™, ©, ℠ and other terms used on this website that are “intellectual property” held by others. Please again note that none of the references are intended to show endorsement of Penguin PBX Solutions by the owner(s) of the listed terms. Play some Duck Duck Go if you have concerns or need more information.
Limits on Advice
- Penguin PBX Solutions does not give legal advice in any form.
- Penguin PBX Solutions does not give medical advice in any form.
- Penguin PBX Solutions does not give financial advice in any form.
Limits on A La Carte and other Out-Of-Contract Consulting in the USA
Starting on January 6th, 2021, due to 47 CFR § 9.15 and other recent government interventions, Penguin PBX Solutions regrets to inform all month-to-month and other non-contract customers that Penguin PBX Solutions team members, including all owners, employees, contractors, etc., working under this banner, will NO LONGER ENGAGE IN the business of:
- or operating Multi-Line Telephone Systems (MLTS).
Consulting that covers any of the above itemized points needs to be agreed upon with you beforehand via new, separate written agreement, to clearly delineate the rights and responsibilities of all users involved in your MLTS/PBX systems.
However, Penguin PBX Solutions is happy to continue to provide many other consulting services, such as training and systems analysis and non-MLTS work, to all customers regardless of your current (or lack of) contract.
Recently got a new contract? Great, thanks! Please review your contract as most of those signed in 2020 or later include discussion of the above MLTS limitations.
PENGUIN PBX SOLUTIONS PROVIDES “AS IS” GOODS AND SERVICES WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, UNINTERRUPTED USE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.